Sunday, March 27, 2011

you know you need a polk-a-dotted octopus hanging on your wall!

fortunately, i'm selling them! i did a bunch of different shades of pink (i don't know if anyone obsesses about pink as much as i do. probably my mom. )
and my favorite shade of green--good for a boy or a girl!
and one black one, and two turquoise octopus. i just love them all! i think my favorite is actually the black and white one. it is pretty sharp. of course they are all super shiny. i didn't measure them, but they are around 2' wide and almost 2' tall. they're great and i'll be selling them at the delray affair!! only a few weeks away!
i also tried something new with these cute chalk boards. i painted the 1' square scallop shape and the 1.5' quote board. they would be great for shopping lists, kids rooms, wherever....
they will also be at the delray affair, with maybe a brief visit to harvey's this week and next. i'm still working, too, so there will be more. i should have taken a pic of my hands--covered in paint!

2 comments:

deb said...

I looove the polka dots!!! The colors are gorgeous! I think my favorites are the turqoise ones. Ezra is getting so big. They're both adorable. Glad you enjoyed yourself on vacation. We're planning a family summer vacation and can't wait!

judy said...

Wow!! those are sooooo cute!! gonna go like little hotcakes!xoxo